Friday, January 21, 2011

hi to everybody!
this is the official blog from the new kids clothing label:nadadelazos!
my name is Tina and I am the creator of this brand:)
In this blog I want to tell you the "adventure" of how to create your own label..

One year ago I had the idea to make my own kids clothes collection,because I couldn't stand anymore the way the kids are dressed here in Spain!
They look like still living in the 40ies!!!what is happening here??
So I decided,that now it is time to change the look of these poor creatures..;)
besos,
ti

1 comment:

  1. oh yes, it is time for a "kids-clothes-revolution" here! Sometimes it seems that within this issue times have not changed in Spain since the 40-/50ies. These old-fashioned dressed kids seem to have popped out directly of vintage photos of our parents as children.
    I wish you all the best for this adventure!

    ReplyDelete